Last Updated on June 27, 2023 by Shari Mason
If you’re a pizza lover like me, you know that the toppings and sauce can make all the difference in the world.
One of the more popular pizzas is the Buffalo Chicken Pizza from Domino’s, which combines the tangy heat of buffalo sauce with the creamy goodness of ranch dressing.
But what sauce is on Domino’s Buffalo Chicken Pizza exactly? I’m here to give you the inside scoop.
What Sauce Does Domino’s Use On Its Buffalo Chicken Pizza?
Domino’s Buffalo Chicken Pizza  is a crowd favorite and one of the reasons why is its delicious sauce.
The sauce that Domino’s use on its Buffalo Chicken Pizza is a traditional buffalo sauce, with just the right blend of hot sauce, sour kick, and vinegar flavor.
“One of my favorite things to do is lock myself up in a small room and listen to music and watch films for a day. Also, I just like seeing my friends. We have pizza parties which means I get four friends round, we eat a pizza, and we’re really lazy, and we play PlayStation.”– Daniel Radcliffe, Actor
This combination creates a tangy and slightly spicy flavor that pairs perfectly with the chicken and cheese on the pizza. The sauce is also not overpowering, allowing the other ingredients to shine through.
What Is Buffalo Chicken Pizza?
Buffalo chicken pizza is a type of pizza that is topped with buffalo sauce-coated chicken, cheese, and sometimes other toppings such as onions or peppers.
The pizza gets its name from the spicy buffalo sauce, a tangy mixture of hot sauce, vinegar, and butter.
It is a popular pizza variety, particularly in the United States, and can be found at many pizza restaurants and chains.
Some variations of the pizza may also include a drizzle of ranch or blue cheese dressing to balance out the heat of the buffalo sauce.
Can You Customize The Sauce On Your Domino’s Buffalo Chicken Pizza?
You can customize the sauce on your Domino’s Buffalo Chicken Pizza. The pizza customization options are available on the Domino’s website or app.
You can select the sauce from the available options, including traditional pizza sauce, garlic Parmesan sauce, Alfredo sauce, and BBQ sauce.
“At Domino’s, they know just how to balance the heat of the buffalo sauce with the tangy notes of the ranch dressing to create a pizza that’s sure to satisfy your cravings.”– Eat Pallet Restaurant & Food Advice
Remember that if you customize the sauce on your Buffalo Chicken Pizza, it may no longer be considered a traditional Buffalo Chicken Pizza.
Are There Any Other Sauces That Go Well With Buffalo Chicken Pizza?
- Ranch Dressing – The cool and creamy flavor of ranch dressing complements the spicy buffalo sauce and chicken perfectly.
- Blue Cheese Dressing – Blue cheese dressing has a tangy and savory flavor that pairs well with the spiciness of the buffalo sauce.
- BBQ Sauce – If you want to add a bit of sweetness to your buffalo chicken pizza, BBQ sauce is a great option. Its smoky and sweet flavor pairs well with the spicy buffalo sauce.
- Garlic Parmesan Sauce – This creamy, garlicky sauce adds a delicious twist to traditional buffalo chicken pizza. It complements the chicken and spicy sauce while adding an extra layer of flavor.
- Hot Sauce – For those who love extra heat, adding more hot sauce to your buffalo chicken pizza is always an option. It can enhance the spiciness of the buffalo sauce and add an extra layer of flavor to the pizza.
What does buffalo pizza have on it?
Buffalo chicken pizza typically has shredded or sliced chicken, buffalo sauce, and mozzarella cheese.
Some variations may include adding red onions, green peppers, or blue cheese crumbles.
Who makes Domino’s buffalo sauce?
Domino’s makes its buffalo sauce, but the specific ingredients may come from different sources.
The sauce on Domino’s Buffalo Chicken Pizza is their signature buffalo sauce.
The sauce is used to coat the chicken and is also drizzled over the pizza crust.
With its spicy and tangy flavors, Buffalo Chicken Pizza has become famous for pizza lovers who crave a little heat in their pie.
- 12 Best Pizzas at Pizza Hut: Tasted & Ranked (2023 Updated) - September 29, 2023
- 12 Best Store-Bought Steak Seasoning Options: Tried & Ranked - September 29, 2023
- 12 Best Store-Bought Chicken Seasoning Options (2023) - September 29, 2023