Last Updated on February 16, 2024 by Shari Mason
The Parmesan Crusted Chicken dish from LongHorn is delicious and versatile, making it suitable for any mealtime. The recipe for LongHorn’s Parmesan Crusted Chicken includes tender, succulent chicken breasts enveloped in a crunchy parmesan topping.
The dish is easy to make and can be served with mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, or a fresh salad, among other things.
Whether you are cooking for yourself or a group of friends, this recipe impresses and leaves everyone feeling full.
LongHorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken Copycat Recipe
The prep time for LongHorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken Copycat is 10 minutes. Prepare every ingredient and clean your workplace. Make sure that you have the right ingredients with you to achieve this delicious dish.
The cooking time for LongHorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken Copycat is 25 minutes. The chicken should be cooked for 12 to 15 minutes.
While the chicken is cooking, you may make the ranch spread and parmesan crumb topping. Make sure everything is done before you take it out of the pan.
- How Long To Bake Chicken Breast At 350?
- How Long Does Chicken Parmesan Last In The Fridge?
- Longhorn Steakhouse Dessert Menu
The total cooking time for LongHorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken Copycat is 35 minutes. Once you are done cooking, you can now plate the dish according to your liking. Now you get to enjoy this delicious recipe.
- 4 provolone cheese slices
- 4- to 5- oz. boneless chicken breasts
- One teaspoon of kosher salt
- One tablespoon of canola oil
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ounces Parmesan cheese, grated
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Two tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Two tablespoons ranch dressing
- ¼ cup panko (Japanese-style breadcrumbs)
Turn the broiler on in the oven. The chicken breasts should be seasoned with salt and pepper. Warm the oil in a large nonstick skillet 12 inches in diameter over medium-high heat.
Approximately eight minutes should be spent cooking each side of the chicken breast until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of each breast registers 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
Arrange the chicken in a single layer on a baking sheet covered in aluminum foil.
Combine ranch dressing and two tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Stir to combine and spread ranch mixture all over the chicken breasts in an even layer. Place one slice of provolone cheese on top of each breast.
In a small bowl, combine the panko, the butter that has been melted, and the remaining four tablespoons of parmesan. The mixture should be sprinkled evenly over the provolone on each breast .
About two minutes under the broiler should be enough time for the cheese to melt and the panko to turn golden brown. After removing from the oven, sprinkle the top with chopped parsley.
Serving: Eight servings with one chicken breast
What is LongHorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken?
LongHorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a pan-seared chicken covered with Parmesan cheese and panko crumb crust.
“I’ve had a lot of success; I’ve had failures, so I learn from the failure.”– Gordon Ramsay, British Chef
It has a ranch sauce and lustrous cheese that is highly addictive, along with being garlicky, crunchy, and juicy. Everybody will go crazy for this chicken dish because it takes very little time to prepare and tastes fantastic.
How to Make the Keto Version of this Recipe?
To make a keto version of LongHorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken, you need certain steps to follow:
1. Chicken Parmesan is breaded with flour and bread crumbs and is often served with potatoes and pasta, which are not keto-friendly . To make a keto version, first, you need to dust the chicken breast pieces pounded with almond flour.
2. Whisk the eggs in a small bowl. Put the remaining almond flour and the other dry ingredients in a second bowl. The chicken is first dipped in the egg mixture and then in the dry mix until completely covered.
3. Fry the chicken until it turns a golden color.
4. Put the pieces of fried chicken breast on a baking sheet. Marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese should go on top. Bake for 10–15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
How to Store LongHorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken
The leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days in an airtight container. Also, it’s something you can prepare in advance.
You can marinate chicken breasts in a flavorful liquid overnight. The following day, sear the chicken, let it cool, and store it in the fridge.
Reheat in the microwave when ready to use, then finish with the cheese and panko topping as directed.
Why Should You Make LongHorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken?
You should make LongHorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken because it is a delicious and flavorful chicken dish that will satisfy your taste buds.
Combining the crispy Parmesan cheese crust and tender chicken creates a perfect balance of textures and flavors.
Tips & Tricks To Try
- You can use Swiss, Mozzarella, or Munster cheese if you don’t have provolone.
- You can use Italian Salad Dressing as a marinade for a faster version of this chicken.
- Instead of Buttermilk Ranch dressing, Herb cheese tastes excellent in the Parmesan Crust Topping.
u003cstrongu003eWhat to serve with LongHorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken?u003c/strongu003e
Serve with mashed potatoes, rice, garlic bread, roasted carrots, and sweet potatoes for people who like carbs. You can also use bread crumbs with this recipe.
u003cstrongu003eHow many calories are in LongHornu003c/strongu003e u003cstrongu003eParmesan Crusted Chicken Breast?u003c/strongu003e
According to its website, the Parmesan Crusted Chicken from LongHorn has 650 calories.
Copycat LongHorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken has a delicious flavor. This is a cheap alternative to the original LongHorn Parmesan Chicken and a very simple copycat recipe. Without a doubt, this dish has become people’s favorite.
Because it is so simple, flavorful, and convenient to make, people love to create it repeatedly.
Whether for a weeknight dinner or a weekend gathering, this dish will impress and satisfy everyone’s taste buds.
- How to Heat Up Olive Garden Breadsticks: Ultimate Guide - February 20, 2024
- How to Tell if Shrimp Has Gone Bad in the Freezer: Top Tips - February 19, 2024
- How to Cancel Order on Chipotle App: Quick Guide (2024) - February 19, 2024