Last Updated on February 16, 2024 by Shari Mason
Chipotle is renowned for being a Mexican grill eatery that excels in creating delicious tacos, burritos, bowls, among other items. A few years back, they introduced the Chipotle lifestyle bowl and the much-loved burrito bowl.
These two bowl options may sound and look similar, but they’re actually not, as they give different experiences and benefits to their consumers.
We will discuss all the details you need to know about the lifestyle and burrito bowls to learn which suits you best.
Comparing Chipotle Lifestyle Bowl & Burrito Bowl
The Chipotle lifestyle bowl is designed to accommodate different categories of people’s lifestyles.
Each bowl option serves different purposes that go along with a specific lifestyle or dietary requirement.
“Behind Chipotle is not a corporation; behind Chipotle is a man that is one of the great cooks, that created a great concept.”— Jose Andres
The Chipotle burrito bowls are just like their famous burrito without the wrap and placed in a bowl instead.
These are just standard bowls that have been used ever since and do not accommodate any specific lifestyle.
- How Long Is A Burrito Good For In The Fridge?
- Where Does Chipotle Get Their Tortillas?
- What Does Chipotle Do With Their Leftovers?
Exploring Their Differences
The lifestyle bowls are made with the people’s dietary needs in mind, providing healthy bowl options for people who are going on a diet or trying to maintain a healthier lifestyle.
On the other hand, the burrito bowl is much like a traditional burrito without the wrap and placed in a bowl instead. It’s a DIY bowl that does not accommodate any specific lifestyle.
Ingredients & Contents
The lifestyle bowls generally used white rice, chicken, black beans, lettuce, fajita veggies, fresh tomato salsa, roasted chili corn salsa, tomatillo red chili salsa, guacamole, sour cream, and cheese as their ingredients.
On the other hand, burrito bowls have very much the same ingredients as those used in lifestyle bowls and traditional burritos.
Still, you get to choose two types of fillings or meat you want, including chicken, steak, barbacoa, carnitas, sofritas, and veggies.
The lifestyle bowl offers several premade bowl options, including Grain Freedom Bowl, Wholesome Bowl, High Protein Bowl, Veggie Full Bowl, Go Half Veggie Bowl, Balanced Macros bowl, and Plant-Powered Bowl.
Whereas, the burrito bowl is just a standard bowl that you will have to build with your preferred food options.
Having said that, it’s DIY, and you get to choose the dishes that go into your bowl from fillings, beans, rice, and toppings.
For each lifestyle bowl, here’s the following nutrition content you can obtain:
- Balanced Macros Bowl: 61g carbs, 33g fat, and 45g protein
- Veggie Full Bowl: 700 calories, 19g dietary fibers, and 18g protein
- Wholesome Bowl: 540 calories, 20 carbs, and 36g protein
- Grain Freedom Bowl: 470 calories, 14g carbs, and 41g protein
- High Protein Bowl: 850 calories, 10g dietary fiber, and 82g protein
- Plant-Powered Bowl: 730 calories, 19g protein, and 130% vitamin C
As for the burrito bowl, we cannot give some specifics since its nutrition content varies depending on the food items you put into your bowl.
The lifestyle bowl is a little bit more expensive than the burrito bowl, given that it contains more protein and is used with some special ingredients to accommodate several lifestyles.
Specific Eating Lifestyle
- Balanced Macros Bowl is for those who want to have a balanced diet. It is the perfect bowl packed with the right amount of essential nutrients to maintain wellness.
- Veggie Full Bowl is for those who enjoy eating veggie meals and are on a diet.
- Wholesome Bowl is for those with a busy schedule who need an extra pack of energy throughout the day.
- Grain Freedom Bowl is for those who want gluten and grain-free meals.
- High Protein Bowl is for those who want to cut weight and do physical workouts or activities.
- Plant-Powered Bowl is another option for those who enjoy eating veggie meals and want to stay healthy at all times.
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the healthiest Chipotle bowl to get?u003c/strongu003e
The healthiest chipotle bowl to get is the balanced macros bowl. It has the perfect balance of nutrients to obtain that are essential for a healthier lifestyle.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eThere is no ingredient that’s too much or too little in this lifestyle bowl.
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the healthiest burrito bowl at Chipotle?u003c/strongu003e
The healthiest and perfectly balanced burrito bowl to build is with steak, pinto beans, light brown rice, lettuce, and tomatillo green chili salsa.
u003cstrongu003eAre Chipotle bowls healthier than burritos?u003c/strongu003e
Yes, because chipotle lifestyle bowls are purposely made to be healthier to promote wellness lifestyles for their consumers.
u003cstrongu003eWhy are Chipotle burrito bowls so good?u003c/strongu003e
Chipotle burrito bowls are good because you can choose what food items go into your bowl. It will satisfy your cravings for one or two of its included ingredient options.
u003cstrongu003eIs a burrito bowl good for weight loss?u003c/strongu003e
Yes, a burrito bowl can be good for weight loss, particularly if you grab the proper food items. Fibers and protein promote satiety or fullness, which can help you lose weight u003ca href=u0022https://medium.com/in-fitness-and-in-health/7-reasons-why-the-burrito-bowl-is-the-best-meal-for-weight-loss-84f7785abd02u0022u003e[u003c/au003eu003ca href=u0022https://medium.com/in-fitness-and-in-health/7-reasons-why-the-burrito-bowl-is-the-best-meal-for-weight-loss-84f7785abd02u0022 target=u0022_blanku0022 rel=u0022noreferrer noopeneru0022u003e1u003c/au003eu003ca href=u0022https://medium.com/in-fitness-and-in-health/7-reasons-why-the-burrito-bowl-is-the-best-meal-for-weight-loss-84f7785abd02u0022u003e]u003c/au003e.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eSo, build your diet-focused burrito bowl with proteins, such as steak, chicken, fish, or turkey, along with some veggies and fiber-rich beans.
Choosing between a lifestyle bowl or a burrito bowl is really just a matter of personal preference.
On the other hand, burrito bowls are a recreational way to enjoy and satisfy your cravings for burritos by building them on your own in a bowl with no wrappings.
If you want to be healthy and are going on a strict diet, opt for lifestyle bowls. But if you wish to indulge yourself, choose burrito bowls.
- Jimmy John’s vs Jersey Mike’s: The Sub Sandwich Showdown - February 19, 2024
- Jimmy John’s Catering: Elevate Your Event with Gourmet Finds - February 19, 2024
- 10 Best Sandwiches at Jimmy John’s: Top Picks from the Menu - February 19, 2024