Last Updated on April 20, 2023 by Shari Mason
Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day. It gives you fuel for the day and keeps you satisfied until the afternoon.
Taco Bell has a great breakfast menu that’s appealing to many different crowds in the 50 States it operates. Today, we will share our best Taco Bell breakfast menu items, tried and ranked.
Top 10 Taco Bell’s Breakfast Menu Items
10. Cinnabon Delights
- Average Price: around $6.39 for 12-pack Cinnabon delights.
- Why We Love It: Pick up this delectable Cinnabon Delight stuffed with cream cheese  and warm icing at the nearest Taco Bell if you want something sugary in the early morning.There are packets of two or twelve Cinnabon delights available at Taco Bell’s website and store because two bites are not enough.However, watch out for the sodium level of 12 packs. The recommended sodium intake per day is only 2300 mg per day. 
- Calories: 1740 calories for a total of 12 Cinnabon delights
- Fat: 52g
- Sodium: 2,170mg
9. Grande Scrambler Burrito
- Average Price: around $2.49
- Why We Love It: The Taco Bell spiced fiesta potatoes, reduced-fat sour cream, pico de gallo, shredded cheese, and your preferred meat are all included in one giant burrito.The giant scrambler burrito from Taco Bell can be ordered with crispy bacon bits or sausage crumbles. If you want a protein boost in the morning, you can order it with grilled steak bites.
- Calories: 680 calories
- Fat: 39g
- Sodium: 1,370mg
8. Hash Brown Toasted Breakfast Burrito
- Average Price: around $1.99
- Why We Love It: It includes the crispy hash brown sausage patty from Taco Bell, cage-free eggs, a three-cheese blend, and preferred meat.The bacon or sausage is added to the hash brown classic breakfast burrito, then wrapped in a flour tortilla. It is served toasted for extra flavor.Add crispy potatoes, Taco Bell’s juicy beef bits, or any of its four delicious burrito sauces if the sausage flavor isn’t enough.
- Calories: 570 calories
- Fat: 33g
- Sodium: 1,170mg
7. Breakfast Quesalupa
- Average Price: around $2.99
- Why We Love It: The Quesalupa, a.k.a Breakfast Quesadilla, has more cheese than anything else on Taco Bell’s hearty breakfast sandwich items.It has a fantastic combination of cheese blend on and in the chalupa shell to entertain your taste buds.Overall, we particularly appreciate the new cheese-stuffed shell’s added textures and all the flavors of the Breakfast Quesadilla. You can also add either bacon bits or sausages.
- Calories: 560 calories
- Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 1000mg
6. Grande Toasted Breakfast Burrito (With Steak)
- Average Price: around $3.49
- Why We Love It: This Grande Toasted Breakfast Burrito at Taco Bell might help you boost your daily protein consumption if you follow a ketogenic diet or enjoy beef.The Grande Toasted Breakfast Burrito Steak includes a lightly toasted tortilla shell, eggs, shredded three-cheese blend, diced tomatoes, and bits of potato. The steak is marinated.You can enhance your burrito with guacamole, low-fat sour cream, hot sauce, or creamy jalapeño sauce.
- Calories: 560 calories
- Fat: 28g
- Sodium: 1370mg
5. A.M. Grilled Taco
- Average Price: around $1.00
- Why We Love It: A warm tortilla is wrapped with fluffy scrambled eggs, melting cheddar cheese, and savory bacon before being grilled for convenience.Additionally, the taco was layered with the sausage on top and the egg and cheese at the fold to make this grilled breakfast burrito morning meal exciting.
- Calories: 170 calories per 64g serving
- Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 330mg
4. Mini Skillet Bowl
- Average Price: around $1.00
- Why We Love It: For around $1, this skillet dish has nacho cheese sauce, cage-free eggs, and Taco Bell’s morning potatoes are all included.For someone who seldom has time to stop, the little skillet dish is the perfect breakfast to eat on the move.For a tiny additional fee, you can add steak chunks, bacon bits, or sausage crumbles if you want to eat some protein.
- Calories: 190 calories per serving
- Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 430mg
3. Cheesy Toasted Breakfast Burrito
- Average Price: around $1.59
- Why We Love It: You can enjoy that mouthwatering aroma everywhere you go with the Taco Bell Cheesy Toasted Breakfast Burrito Bacon.To start your day, a toasted taco is filled with fluffy eggs, bits of bacon, and nacho cheese sauce.Add guacamole or creamy jalapeno sauce if the cheesy toasted breakfast burrito flavors don’t go well together.
- Calories: 340 calories
- Fat: 17g
- Sodium: 770mg
2. Breakfast Crunchwrap (With Sausage)
- Average Price: around $4.49
- Why We Love It: A regular version with bacon and a crunch wrap with delicious sausage are available. You can add one sausage for 60 cents.The jalapeno sauce that comes with the Breakfast Crunchwrap with sausage is excellent, but if you’re feeling daring, try one of the other three sauces.Your crunch wrap can be elevated using sour cream with less fat, a spicy green sauce, or creamy guacamole.
- Calories: 730 calories
- Fat: 47g
- Sodium: 1290mg
1. Breakfast Crunchwrap (Bacon)
- Average Price: around $3.89
- Why We Love It: The hash browns within the tortilla were fantastic, distinguishing it from the Taco Bell Grande Toasted.Simple ingredients like eggs, cheese, hash browns, and bacon wrapped in a flour tortilla make up the Breakfast Crunchwrap.Although the menu claims a creamy jalapeño sauce on hash brown, we’re not sure it was present. If it was, it wasn’t very bold or hot.
- Calories: 670 cal
- Fat: 41g
- Sodium: 1270mg
“All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.”– John Gunther, American Journalist
Are Taco Bell’s breakfast burritos healthy?
No, Taco Bell’s burritos are not healthy. However, they are calorie-wise because their saturated fat  and salt are high, with 68% and 49% of the daily maximum, respectively.
What are Taco Bell’s breakfast hours?
Taco Bell’s breakfast hours are between 7:00 am and 11:00 am. They stop serving the breakfast menu at 11:00 am, but various menus are available all day.
In general, the best fast-food option on Taco Bell’s breakfast menu item is the Breakfast Crunchwrap with bacon.
With just the right amount of each ingredient, this fast-food breakfast item provides enough energy for you in the morning.
All Taco Bell breakfast items are calorie-wise, but some have high sodium content in one serving.
Blood pressure can be increased by consuming a lot of sodium, and high blood pressure is a significant risk factor for heart disease and stroke. 
- How to Freeze Green Beans Without Blanching: Quick & Easy - December 1, 2023
- How to Can Green Beans Without a Pressure Cooker: Full Guide - December 1, 2023
- How to Make KFC Mashed Potatoes: Recreate the Fast-Food Favorite - December 1, 2023